Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Blog: David Gerstein

Attention, Folks! As Santa Barbarian youth from the late 80s might recall, "WE WANT DAVID GERSTEIN!" was a chant with the best intentions for making sure the limitless knowledge and humor of our fellow historian Dave Gerstein was accessible to all interested parties. This finally applies even moreso now that he has started a new and very promising blog; Prehistoric Pop Culture, or 'ramapithblog' for short.
David is sure to share much of his knowledge of all things Disney, other miscellany like early Warner Bros. as well as many interesting comic book facts and tidbits. Obviously the random exotic dinner recipe will be thrown in...anyone with esoteric or downright eccentric tastes will enjoy this blog and I highly recommend it.
http://ramapithblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

ramapith said...

"Downright eccentric"? Why not just send the straitjacket over here now, Thom... at least it'll forcibly save me from overwork.

Craig D said...

I never (directly) called you a sissy, Mr. Girl-Stain!

Seriously, the first two entries are great and I can't wait to see what else you have in your bottomless pit of comic/cartoon goodness.

ramapith said...

Oh, yeah? And I never shot Liberty Valance! But I say too much.

I'm up to my neck in crap that warrants blogging, but after today's post I'm going to rest for a few days and rejoin the world of work and friends.
Look for more towards the weekend...

Craig D said...

The man who shot Liberty Valance? He was the greatest of them all!

That Hare-Um Scare-Um entry was pure gold, BTW.