Sunday, February 8, 2009

Comic Con in Retrospect

Well, NY Comic Con '09 was my first comic convention and an enjoyable one at that. Lots of endless browsing dealer's tables, meeting people and gasping at all the strange costumes.
As mentioned earlier, yours truly was involved with a special panel on the history of New York animation hosted by J.J. Sedelmaier and Howard Beckerman. It was a very gratifying experience and I'm very thankfuly to J.J. for his kind words regarding my efforts and what I'm doing to preserve and share early animation. For your enjoyment, some pictures of this panel event follow...first, Howard Beckerman and myself followed by screenshots of my video presentation being screened.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also, check out this nice brief review: http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=28411

No comments: